At home. Or wherever I can sit quietly with big pot of tea.
2. Internet on or off while you’re writing?
The internet is just white noise. It doesn't exactly phase me.
3. Which book/poem do you wish you’d written?
Satanic verses. It would give me an excuse to be more reclusive.
4. Which book are you constantly lending your friends?
In Cold Blood and Vernon God Little are never coming back. I'm still chasing people for CD's I lent them in the 2000's.
5. Which fictional character do you think you're most romantically compatible with?
Ignatius J Reilly
"Give it some time"
7. If you could only read and re-read one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Either the unedited manuscript of The Pale King or the 50 Shades trilogy
8. Which book do you only pretend to like to look cool/well-read?
I thought you were meant to pretend-hate books. I genuinely enjoy every book I read to the end.
9. What are you working on at the moment?
Selling my old bike on gumtree, finding the remote for the TV and being less of a prick. Oh, and being some cool author.