In my head.
2. Internet on or off while you’re writing?
3. Which book/poem do you wish you’d written?
On the Road, Jack Kerouac.
4. Which book are you constantly lending your friends?
Any book I've enjoyed, I hand on. If it's really good, it doesn't come back.
5. Which fictional character do you think you're most romantically compatible with?
Romantically compatible? I don't know, but I rather like the sound of Lars from Iconic…
6. Best piece of writing advice you’ve ever received?
To read. A lot.
7. If you could only read and re-read one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
One that's so long that by the time I've reached the end, I've forgotten the beginning. I'm easily bored.
8. Which book do you only pretend to like to look cool/well-read?
Let me know which books will make me look cool/well read and I'll be sure to bandy their names about.
9. What are you working on at the moment?
'A Winter Solstice' in the hope of wrestling it into novel length.