Just in my room, or on the train. I spend most of my time on the train.
2. Internet on or off while you’re writing?
On. Don’t you know Facebook is an essential part of the writing process?
3. Which book/poem do you wish you’d written?
The Catcher in the Rye or Fight Club. I can’t pick.
4. Which book are you constantly lending your friends?
I don’t really lend books to people. Maybe I’m just a horrible person.
5. Which fictional character do you think you're most romantically compatible with?
Miss Marple. THERE, I SAID IT
6. Best piece of writing advice you’ve ever received?
‘Adverbs are fucking shit. ’
7. If you could only read and re-read one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Danny, the Champion of the World by Roald Dahl.
8. Which book do you only pretend to like to look cool/well-read?
An ex-girlfriend once gave me The Notebook. I even read it. 10/10 would not recommend.
9. What are you working on at the moment?
More short stories, I want to be one of those people who have a Collection. I’m thinking about a novel as well… Said every writing student ever.